Thursday, December 11, 2008

Three dogs to Santa Claus

Due Christmas Eve issued troublesome. It was not just cleaning organize, but also beautifully packaged gifts for relatives and friends.

We decorated Christmas tree in advance. Jack made a paper garland, and Alice - Owl of the cones and cotton. When the guidance of cleanliness was finished, detishki done timid attempt again raskidat toys, but I stood on guard. "Do not touch! Toys on the shelves are not for the fact that they played and for beauty." Children have decided that the mother of fatigue roof left in the warm edge and did not argue.

Jack with Alice were almost perfect children. They are wanted gifts, as we all know that Santa only came to an obedient child.

In mid-afternoon drop our friend and we exchanged gifts with her. Jack looked at me, imploring eyes, and Alice quietly prokovyrivaly hole in the package, and I allowed them to open prezenty aunt Pat, without waiting for the next day. What a miracle - each won on a soft dog and the book with stories about chetveronogih friends. Pat always knew how to make nice.

Evening podkralsya unnoticed. Fatigue sick head, and the movement clearly slowed.
- Mama, mama, mammy! I want you to say something! And we will be cookies for Santa Claus oven? - Vasyunka looks at me his enormous glazischami.

"Oh, no!" - Crocked Mom thinks, that is me.

- And you know, Santa probably already tired of cookies. It seems all-all children pechenyushki him prepare.

Jack thought on lichike appeared perplexedly expression.

- The idea! - I scream with joy - we will leave it to soup.
- Yes! - Vopit Vaska - and dogs!
- One of you, one from me and one from Alice.
- Three. Mom, look. One, two, three. Three dogs for Santy.
"M-m-m ... unconventional approach."

I am out a Christmas socks. Red, white skirts, for Vasi and white, with a dog, for Alice. Kamina we do not, so veshaem nosochki on the staircase railings.

- Mom, and where your toe? - Asked Vasilek.

I do not know, hang socks, too, whether adults or children is a privilege. In any case, they have only two - for younger family members.

- And I'm not - I say Vasyunke.
- Take Papin - not to lose synishka.
- Yeah okay, I do not have to.
- Yes! He is-a-Which smelly!

Laugh, we go to bed stowed. No ugovorov not want everyone wants to bring Christmas morning - the time of receipt of gifts.

- Mom, but you also now sleep lyazhesh? - Asked Jack.
- Yes, but even some cases make the kitchen and - in beds.
- No, Mom, you have to do tomorrow, and then Santa will see that you are not asleep, and did not come to us.

Constraining laughter, I uspokaivayu son and look for Alice.

- Ho-ho-ho! - Dochurka zagovorschitski smiles, she likes when Santa Claus said so and therefore all the time repeats that phrase.
- Sleep, zayushka, and then "ho-ho-ho" will bring you gifts.

Like Zolushke I go back to the home, ie in the kitchen. My husband went to the airport to meet my mother. For me, its arrival - the main gift. In early December, my dad is thorough stuck in Chicago. There was a snow storm, and therefore, in De-Moyn he never left. Dima went to rescue my papsyu by car, and he protorchal in probke on the road three hours. Therefore, nimble hands of the pack and raskladyvayut gifts under the tree and head occupied one question: "Doletit or zastryanet?"

I looked at his watch, in time, it was time to Mammy and priletet. Call Dima:
- I am at the airport. Christmas Eve, no people, until the plane is delayed by two hours. I will jell as a stalactite. "Deep sigh, his hands - more!". I'm trying to endear himself that everything will be fine.

Round with kulkami, handbags and boxes. Socks filled from under the Christmas tree gifts smooth out the mid-room.

Two hours later a miracle happens: my mother arrived. After another hour, we embrace and share news, perebivaya each other. Gifts Dima and Babi as the kids call my mother, align themselves with the overall flow. In am tired but satisfied, we crawl to bed.

In the five morning Jack with Alice come to us in the bedroom that all go together to see whether Santa, and what there with gifts. The children excitedly vopyat, finding your favorite Babi, razduvshiesya socks and appalling number of gifts near the tree.

The first received a convolution of the most junior members of the family - a cat and ferret Kesha Martin. Then John and Alice, and then already and we - adults.

Parsing gifts delayed for noon. Children exposed their boxes quickly and left the room to play, but we are quietly considering its prezenty, kushali and talked.

Santa ate sausages and soup, too otvedal, so that we may become a new tradition of lawmakers.

The next day we went to visit our friends. Again, we have received and gave gifts, ate all Delicacy, laughed and talked about on these things. So have passed and our Christmas 2005.

No comments: